Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog about Blogging-Jessica K.

I have very little experience when it comes to the blogging world. Not because I don't like the idea, but just simply because i have not had a chance to use blogging yet. I think that blogging could be a very useful tool to use in the classroom. Not only does it give students an alternate method of communicating their thoughts through writing, but it also can be a useful tool for parents and coworkers.
Blogs seem to be very versatile. From a future teachers standpoint, I like the idea of posting upcoming event, homework assignments, projects/papers students have done, pictures of classroom activities, and also having a place for parents to interact with the teacher and other parents.
The only downfall that i see with blogging as a way to "take the classroom home" is not every household has access to the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment